Hey blog world! This blog post is going to be on a bunch of my favorite things that I own!
* Vincent (the starfish) – I found Vincent on a beach when I was younger. The beach name had the name Vincent in it so mom suggested that I name the starfish Vincent! I still have Vincent the starfish kept away!
* Russian Doll – My dad gave this to me for me to keep. It’s a wooden doll and I still have it on my shelf in my bedroom!
* Jesus figure – I’ve had this 3-inch Jesus figure for a long time! I think my nan gave this to me long ago. It’s safe to know that God is watching over you.
* Nightlight (with my first name on it) – When I was younger, I had this night-light on in my room whenever I’d be sleeping. I’m still scared of the dark, but I don’t use the night light. I keep my door open just a crack every night. I still like keeping this knowing I used to have it!
* “Be Happy” Keychain – I got this keychain a few years ago in a Dollar Store. I really like it!
* Wooden Owl – I got this owl in a supermarket (not in the food section). I really liked it since owls are fascinating creatures! They are also the wisest!
* Time-Turner – I found this one in Shoppers one day. It’s a magical item from Harry Potter. This one’s not real though.
* Pig Keychain – I found this one in Chapters one time. The cool thing about it is, when you push a button on the pig, it snorts and turns on a blue flashlight!
* Dolphin – Mom gave this to me months ago. She said dolphins are usually good luck! And I really like it! I named the dolphin Aqua!
* Garden Gnome name tag – I was a junior counselor at a nature camp a few weeks ago and me, one other junior counselor, and the head counselor each had our own name tags (made out of wood)! Next to the name Garden Gnome I drew a mushroom and a pine tree! I’ll also use this again if I’m able to become a junior counselor again next summer.
* Garden Gnomes – I own two Garden gnomes. One is a very tiny one and he’s in long wooden box where the lettuce are growing (yes it’s outside). He is carrying a wheelbarrow with him! I named that one Sprout. I got another one in Toronto two weeks ago in a gift shop. He’s carrying a snail in his hands! I named that one T.O. (Thomas Oliver)! I’m planning to collect more gnomes too!
* Shu – Shu is a tiny (and cute) panda that I got at the Toronto zoo! After we looked at the giant pandas there was a Panda gift shop on the way out and one of the items I got was the tiny panda which I called Shu (named after one of the other panda bears)!
* Success Stone – I also got this one in the same gift shop I got my garden gnome T.O. (Thomas Oliver). This should be a good charm with my education!
* Golden Spoon – I found this in our utensil drawer. It was weird (and cool) that I found a golden one. I decided to keep it.
What are your favorite items that you own? Tell me in the comments!