Hey blog world! This blog post is going to be my do’s and dont’s advice if you encounter any of these scenarios.
When you drop any type of your electronic device:
- DO: Check to see if it’s ok.
- DON’T: Blame it on the existance of someone you hate (<<random!)
When your lost and you alone, and your sinking like a stone (<< again, random. Song lyric is from Carry On – Fun) :
- DO: Carry On.
- DON’T: Sulk about it.
When your in the middle of watching a movie and gotta go:
- DO: Try to hold it in, if not then run and go!
- DON’T: Pee all over the floor.
When you’re bored:
- DO: Pick your nose – JUST KIDDING! Look out the window.
- DON’T: Poke the most hot-tempered person next to you.
When it comes to homework:
- DO: Say “Ain’t nobody got time for that!” LOL here’s the remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
- DON’T: Say that your dog chewed up your homework.
When you “like” someone:
- DO: Catch glimpses of him/her.
- DON’T: Be like Rolanda (if you don’t know who Rolanda is, she’s a person on YouTube who stalks a guy and thinks she’s the hottest in the planet).
When it comes to music (in my opinion):
- DO: Listen to Coldplay
- DON’T: Listen to Justin Bieber
When you ate the last cookie:
- DO: Lie like pinocchio and act as if you had nothing to do with it.
- DON’T: Burp.
When taking a picture:
- DO: Make sure your thumb is not blocking the way.
- DON’T: Take an accidental picture of yourself in the middle of a sneeze (<< once again, random. I’ve done that before LOL)
When you catch a mosquito on you:
- DO: Smack it away.
- DON’T: Let it stay there.
That’s all folks! If I can think of any more I’ll make a second one!