Hey blog world! Thursday is the last day of junior high. I had a great 3 years there! A lot of funny and weird stuff happened there too! LOL! Thought I’d share some memories (even the funny/weird ones)!
- Having our own pet worms in science! I named mine Squiggly, Squirmy, and Snake!
- Noticing a person dressed up as a skeleton (Halloween) at the door when we came in from the back door (outside day) banging on the door real hard with their fists! I found that pretty weird! LOL!
- Square-dancing in music!
- Tap dancing in health! My teacher (who was also our homeroom teacher at the time), was actually pretty good at tap dancing!
- Playing ping-pong one time during lunch. It was fun!
- Seeing “Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows Part 1” in theatres. The whole school went.
- Hearing a rumour of a ghost haunting our school. It’s not true though.
- During the Christmas concert (2010) when it came to the song “Your a Mean One Mr. Grinch” two guys, one dressed up as a dog, and another dressed up as the Grinch, came in and the guy dressed up as the Grinch was chasing around the guy dressed up as a dog! LOL!
- Taking a tour around certain parts of our city on a field trip.
- Window yelling. I would pretty much yell the same thing “HEY DUDES! YOU GOT A VARIETY OF LIPSTICKS?!” and hide! LOL!
- Field trip to a small town out in the bay. We got to view what housing and artifacts and such were like back in the dark ages! Creepiest part was when we came across an old well and the tour guide said that someone fell in long ago and drowned! At the end we were “Walking on history”.
- The buzzing water fountain. Every time someone finished taking a sip, it would a few seconds later make a buzzing sound! Which sounded like a bee!
- Hearing a mooing sound coming from the pipe in home ec! LOL!
- Seeing “Mission Impossible” in theatres. It was quite boring. Again, the whole school went.
- Acting out an interview for the characters after reading the book “The Wreckers” by Iain Lawrence. Our language teacher even video taped it! When they showed the tapes (we weren’t the only ones doing it), when it came to ours, in the beginning you could hear me sneezing super loudly in the background and another person in our group’s butt was showing! LOL to both of that!
- Dancing in gym! Me and L.B. were in our own little group and we did Say It Right by Nelly Furtado http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JnGBs88sL0!
- Sticking strange notes on my seat before leaving for my next class! At the end of the year I would find them all crumpled up in the desk (when we were cleaning out desks).
- Doing circus in gym! It was fun! When I did juggling I was like “DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADA AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKA DOT POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO!” LOL!
- When our class did the Harlem Shake. It was fun!
- Calling L.B.’s lunchbag a purse! It looked like one! LOL! One of her friends, A, gave me the idea “Lunch purse”! LOL!
- Making a “Justine Beaver is a girl” slideshow for the heck of it! A few of my favorite photos I put on it were these two: this , and this ! LOL!
- Dancing in gym class! First the whole class was taught a dance to the MUSIC of Thrift Shop by Macklemore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes, then we got in our own groups. Our group did Safety Dance by Men Without Hats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68!
- Having a laugh attack that lasted for the whole lunch one time!
- Grade 9 carnival!
- Going to Rotary Park! We did all kinds of fun stuff; canoeing, archery, scavenger hunt, and more!
- Seeing “The Hobbit” in theatres! Again, the whole school went.
- Discovering Rolanda. One time I drew a person (and it included a mole), and C (a person I know), is like “It’s Rolanda!”. I didn’t know what he was talking about. Then he said to search up Sexy Rolanda Style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLuwIs-c_Lg and said that Rolanda was real. And he was right!
What memories do you have from junior high? Tell me in the comments!