Hey blog world! This blog post is going to be on my embarrassing moments! LOL!
- This one happened in Florida 4 years ago (I was 10): When we were at the hotel we were staying in, I happened to be fooling around with the buttons on the phone. Not knowing that the police could trace the location, I dialed 911 and then hung up. About 5 minutes later, my nan came in and asked if I called 911. I got scared and hid in the closet! At some point I had to come out and explain to the police about my mix-up!
- This one happened last summer (2012): Me and my mom went to a lake that people swim in (during the summer) with her friend, B and B’s peoples. I couldn’t swim (because I had a bad back) so I stood there with my feet in the water. When I was in the water there was K (B’s neice), C (J (B’s son)’s friend), and Z (J’s brother). We were splashing around for a while and then I move around a little then trip up on a rock in the water. I was wearing my clothes and it all got wet. Then a bee started going around me. I started freaking out and tried splashing it but that just made the bee angrier. Then I started screaming and ran out of the lake. Getting all my clothes wet, AND fleeing from a bee. On my way (or should I say run) back to our sitting spot, some kid and his dad started laughing at me. Not only that, but I was being stared at by 40% of the people there.
- This one happened in February (when I had the flu): During school my nose was stuffed so I went to the bathroom to blow my nose. Before I started blowing my nose, I looked under the stalls to make sure there was no feet. None. Great! Now NOBODY will hear me. I thought. Wrong. When I was finished blowing my nose I walked out and apparently when I walked by two classrooms I heard hysterical laughter coming from both classrooms. So they apparently heard me. Didn’t know I was that loud.
What is your embarrassing moment(s)? Tell me in the comments!
Hey blog world! This blog post is going to be on horoscopes!
Capricorn (the goat) : December 22nd – January 21st
Aquarius (the water bearer) : January 22nd – February 18th
Pisces (the fish) : February 19th – March 20th
Aries (the ram) : March 21st – April 19th
Taurus (the bull) : April 20th – May 20th
Gemini (the twins) : May 21st – June 21st
Cancer (the crab) : June 22nd – July 22nd
Leo (the lion) : July 23rd – August 22nd
Virgo (the maiden) : August 23rd – September 22nd
Libra (the scales) : September 23rd – October 22nd
Scorpio (the scorpion) : October 23rd – November 21st
Sagittarius (the centaur) : November 22nd – December 21st
My horoscope is Leo!
What is your horoscope? Tell me in the comments!
Hey blog world! In today’s daily post called “Unexpected Caller” I have to write about a phone call from someone unexpected.
About 3 years ago, my mom was at work and I was calling her. When I dialed the number, I heard “Hello?” at the other line and immediatley said “Mom!”. Then which sounded like my friend L.B.’s mom, said “This is L.B’s mom!” and it was my friend’s mom! I laughed and appolgized (I was so used to calling L.B.’s number!)! I told my friend about it the next day and she said she picked it up and heard everything! LOL! When I think about it I laugh about it myself!
Have you got an unexpected call from someone before? Tell me in the comments!
Hey blog world! This blog post is going to be on my favorite words!
- Mahogany: That word makes me laugh! Probably because it has the word hog in it! LOL!
- Volkswagen: That word makes me laugh too!
- Awesome: The word awesome is awesome!
- Family: They are the most important people in my life!
- Friends: My friends are both awesome people!
- Dusty: We named our Swiffer Duster Dusty! LOL!
- Love: No one can live without love – or oxygen!
- Imagination: I have an active and weird imagination!
- Weird: I am a weird person. And proud of it!
- Different: I’m also proud of being different! That’s a word I use to describe myself!
- Fart: I find the word funny. Sometimes its gross too.
What are your favorite words? Tell me in the comments!
Hey blog world! On iPod Touch’s or iPhones, there’s this thing called the app store. Here’s a couple apps I enjoy playing!
Fruit Ninja In this game you slice the fruits and you earn points every time you do. Catch the starfruit and the rare fruit (dragonfruit (I think)) and you get extra points! Also look out for the cranberry (I think that’s what it is) and slice it as many times as you can before the 5 seconds end! Don’t let any of the fruits drop though. There’s three strikes and if you drop three, the game is over. The game is over also if you touch the bombs. DON’T TOUCH THEM. The bombs don’t give you three chances.
Plants vs. Zombies In this game you collect sun from the sky, sunflowers, and sunrooms (sunny mushrooms) to earn the points to your plants (to use them) to keep the zombies from coming to your house. Note: Zombies will eat anything in the garden. Even you (if they reach your house then the game is over). More powerful zombies appear every time you go up a level. If a huge flock of zombies start coming, I suggest using the cherry bomb.
Go Go Googles The official game came from Webkinz World. In this game you move the Googles around and if you want to switch them up, tap on them. Make sure the buzzerflies (butterlies) don’t land on the willow tree’s nose. If five of them get on him, the willow tree will sneeze and that means game over! Catch the flowers for points. Catch the goo berries that spell out GOOGLES. Get all the goo berries for what it spells out and you will get more points and also knock out the buzzerflies that are on it or are just approaching it.
There’s also another app and it’s called Word Search (can’t find the right picture for this game). In this game you just find the words and swipe it when you see one.
Bejeweled (Blitz) In this game you swipe the jewels to make it three or possibly four in vertical or diagonal. You got one minute to get as many points as you can.
Pacman In this game you move Pacman around collecting all the tic tacs (LOL!) for points! But watch out for the ghosts! If they get you 3 times it’s game over! If you manage to survive long enough without getting caught by a ghost, you get an extra life!
What are your favorite apps? Tell me in the comments!
Hey blog world! Today, our province’s radio station is doing a Pay for Play! Which means that they’ll be playing anything! Every song that will be played today – money will be donated to Special Olympics! Here are a couple songs I catched: Good Old Hockey Game by Stompin Tom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQhkK8SbvJA, Baby Got Back (I like big butts) by Sir Mix Alot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nprhxc2Lxc, Rock and Roll All Night by Kiss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XfRjVo5wOE, Saltwater Joys by Buddy Waisname http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h1euQv_L6c! I’ve also requested U Can’t Touch This by MC Hammer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5X5zh00rdg! And they played it! I was dancing to it even! LOL!
Hey blog world! Yesterday was April Fool’s Day! I’m sure the queen of trolling (trolling is another word for pranking or tricking – according to troll face ) when it comes to pranks (trololo)! Here’s a couple of pranks I did:
- Switch the clocks around in the morning thinking my family woke up late.
- Putting water on my hand and pretending to sneeze!
- I found this one the funniest – I asked my grandparents to distract my mom by asking her for “an important meeting” upstairs. Then, I put pictures of pigs in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, doors, pretty much everywhere downstairs! When my mom came back down she was like “Pigs? Pigs?! What are all the pigs doing here?” and started laughing! The pictures of the pigs are still there where I put them! LOL!
And I think someone pulled a prank on my pop. We went to a reunion in the late morning and some people put their shoes in the porch. When me, mom, nan, and pop (dad couldn’t go because he was at work in the sea) finally came back home, my uncle called my mom and said that pop took the wrong shoes!
What pranks did you pull on April Fool’s Day? Tell me in the comments!